Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ahhhh so neglected I'm sorry, so anyway here's Wordless Wednesday

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY :)

 Really this doesn't need a description does it?

Raw honey and lemon for hot drinks and Olive Leaf extract to help kick my cold.

Mmmm, my yummo signature green smoothie.
2 Bananas, raw honey, raw cacao, chia seeds, some greens this time I used spirulina but sometimes I use spinach and milk so so yummy, so so good for you.

I have started making water kefir which is a pro-biotic drink made from fermented grains, this was my first batch I have done many since and have finally perfected it I think. Blog post to come about this in the coming days.

Last but not least my crystals out ready for a cleanse in tonight's full moon, they certainly need it too!!!

There we go enjoy my first Wordless Wednesday its something I plan to do every week, we have had a lot going on lately so the poor blog has been neglected and am hoping to break that drought.
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment