Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

8 Proud, Glorious months of Breastfeeding!!


I am not shy to say I am proud and so I should be, the 23rd of July marked 8 awesome months of breastfeeding for me and my darling little H.


It gives me such joy know I am giving my gorgeous girl the best start in life I can. 
Even though we started out with a few problems we had to work through since 8 weeks it has been smooth sailing. 
There were times at night where she was waking 1-2hrly and I will not lie it wasn't what I would call fun but I was happy to wait it out I understood it was normal and she needed it even though it wasn't that nice for me, this was happening  up until about 2 weeks ago but I'm so happy I just waited it out because now she is happily going for 4-5hr blocks at a time overnight. and its so good to know she did it all in her own time no sleep training or horrible periods of crying necessary. 

Here's to many months more of beautiful breastfeeding.



No comments:

Post a Comment